The website located at https://www.zipquote.com grants you the right to service the Website subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. Please read these Terms of Service carefully. By accessing the website, you agree to be bound by the terms of service. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms of Service, you may not access or service this website.
2. License: Underground Elephant owns and operates the Website. The information and content available on the Website, or in any communications Underground Elephant sends you, (the “Website Content”) are protected by copyright laws throughout the world. Any unauthorized reproduction or modification, distribution, or performance of any Website Content is strictly prohibited. Underground Elephant and its licensors reserve all rights not granted in these Terms of Service.
3. Trademarks: All trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, “Marks”) displayed on the Website are Underground Elephant’s property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to service these Marks without Underground Elephant’s prior written consent or the consent of the third party that owns the Marks.
4. Modification: Underground Elephant reserves the right, at any time, to modify the Website Content or to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Website or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Underground Elephant will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification of the Website Content or modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Website.
5. Third Party Links. The Website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. Such third party websites are not under the control of Underground Elephant. Underground Elephant is not responsible for the content of any third party website or any link contained in a third party website. Underground Elephant provides these links only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to third party websites. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do this entirely at your own risk. Third party websites are subject to their own terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices.
6. Warranty Disclaimer: Underground Elephant is providing the Website and the Website content on an as is basis for service at your own risk. Underground Elephant disclaims all warranties, whether express implied, or statutory, including, without limitation, any warranties of title, non-infringement of third party rights, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, and quiet enjoyment. Underground Elephant does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Website content or the information provided on the Website. Information may not be current at the moment you visit this Website and may contain errors.
7. Limitation of Liability: In no event shall Underground Elephant be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Website or the Website content, including, without limitation, any damages resulting from loss of service, data, or profits, whether or not Underground Elephant has been advised of the possibility of such damages, on any theory of liability. Underground Elephant’s total cumulative liability in connection with these Terms of Service, the Website, or the Website content, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, shall not exceed fifty dollars ($50).
9. General Provisions: If any provision in these Terms of Service is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms of Service will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. These Terms of Service and any action related thereto will be governed, controlled, interpreted, and defined by and under the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any conflicts of laws principles that require the application of the law of a different state.